PRINCIPLES

If I choose to only think about myself & my interest way back in 2013 by now I'll be sitting comfortably at where I supposed to be...

but.....I choose to fight & to maintain my principles & integrity eventhough I need to pay a high price for that until today !!! I've started to building up an empire at young age not for me but for my people & future generation but due to principles I need to let it go...

And for the last 5 years i started to know who are real friends & who are not !!! Who are always there helping you & who started to move away from you....some even curse you !!!

And it not always about blood also. Its about trust, a kindheart, integrity, believe, about listening to reality/truth & about being a good muslim / your beliefs too...

I was there sitting, helping & listening to those that have fallen before. When I'm in needs few stays but most walked away....

Thank you to those who still with me until today....& at least during the time I was up there last time I never forget where I'm coming from...

Mie
Bangi / April 21, 2018

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LA GEAR

SAYA, AKU, ANA & AYE....

Pemandu Pelancong PART TIME